Monday, December 27, 2010

Sex and the city 2

I hope that everyone had a meaningful, relaxing and lovely Christmas and hopefully grabbed their opportunity at the sales which started on Boxing Day.

I watched Sex and the City 2 late last night and two words to describe my instant reaction: LOVE IT

It will particularly appeal to the fashionable, materialist and scenic loving people because the shots of how Abu Dhabi was perceived in the film are incredible! I must add great emphasis on the hotel in which the 4 girls stayed at! What of course took me most away was the clothes and the numerous outfits scene after scene! Gorgeous louboutins, silk cream hareems and beautiful maxi dresses, especially the one which Carrie wore in the official advertisement of the posters. I love the closet in Big and Carrie's apartment (favourite feature of course) because it was bright, had large Mirrors, double doors and you could feel the lovely atmosphere which a pile of clotheS brings to you. The outfits are definitely better than the first, I loved the creative use of the hats and a cameo of Penelope Cruz acting as a banker shows the effort and star quality the film brought. As usual and always, Cruz was effortlessly stunning (not fair, but since when was life ever that way?)

It was a very funny film, but I think I can say that because I am easily pleased! Largely entertaining and keeps me grounded to be devoted to fashion, personality and creativity! For those who haven't watched it, nows the time to BUY it because it will be the puchase well worth the money than any other fashion, chic, comedy film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are more than welcome to leave comments! They are deeply appreciated from me so thank you